As we begin a new year, we want to thank all of you for your prayers, support, special gifts, letters, cards, e-mails, and other expressions of your love and care. Our support base, the churches and individuals who support and pray for us, is a wonderful group of people who love missions and the souls of others!
To those who sent special Christmas offerings, we wish to thank you and inform you as to how many of those gifts were used:
- Jeremy’s wife (our national pastor in Atenas) had a little girl, Aimee Priscilla, on December 27. Your gift helped them with maternity and hospital costs.
- Douglas (national pastor in San Ramon) had to replace the windshield in his taxi after a rock thrown from another vehicle shattered it. Through your gift we were able to bolster his income while his car was undergoing repair.
- Xinia (Sunday School teacher and widow in our church) had a special family need which your gift supplied.
- Aurea (an older single lady in our church) needed new dental work. Your gift paid 50% of this cost.
- A fellow missionary was robbed and left destitute during this Christmas season. Your gift allowed us to cover their expenses for a necessary “recuperation” period.
- Your gift will help cover the expenses of youth camp for several underprivileged young people from January 8-13. We have seen many young lives changed for Christ due to the intense spiritual emphasis of that important week.
God is so gracious in allowing us to be a channel to provide blessings for others! We serve a wonderful Savior who supplies our every need!
The year of 2007 is shaping up to be another busy year in the ministry. Our calendar already includes two Bible conferences in Costa Rica and Nicaragua, a pastors’ seminar among the Guaymi Indians in Panama and construction of a new church, a roof replacement on our church in San Ramon, and the spring semester of Bible Institute.
Look around the rest of our website in order to read a biographical sketch, see pictures, and get an email copy of our newsletter. A special thanks to Mr. Donald Tarvin who built this site.
Working together for Christ,
Russ and Lynn Turner